Monday, December 21, 2009

Can you make a shake out of Dr Floras Colon Cleanse formula?

I was wondering if anyone has been using Dr Floras Colon Cleanser that comes in a powder form. It says to mix it with water or juice, but I have found that unless the water or juice is somewhat warm it doesnt gel into the liquid all that well. I was wondering if anyone knows if I could make a shake out of it; say I add milk the powder and like chocolate milk mix powder (for flavor) into a blender, would that be ok?





Looking for ideas. Please let me know.





thanksCan you make a shake out of Dr Floras Colon Cleanse formula?
not if you're using it prior to a procedure. Try mixing it with room temperature water, white grape juice or crystal lite lemonade. Put it in the freezer. Then put it in the blender...it's like a Slurpee...for your colon.





PS: Also use low sodium juices. Too much will make you Yack.

No comments:

Post a Comment