Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water cleanse???

I was wondering if anyone tried this cleanse? Is it healthy to do?? what are its benefits??? Negatives?? Also, HOW MUCH WEIGHT DID U LOSE? How long are you suppose to stay on the cleanse for?? any info will help. thanks :o)Lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water cleanse???
Negative...it isn't healthy and your body does not need to have weird and wonderful concoctions out into it to ';cleanse'; it! You will feel hungry and likely have a severe reaction of headaches, bad breath and weakness and fatigue.


There are no benefits to it.Lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water cleanse???
my mom did this...it was to cleanse her body before starting her ';eat healthy diet'; she wasnt trying to lose weight just feel better so i dont know how much she lost.





after doing this go back to eating slowly. your body wont be used to food.
Beyonce did the diet for dream girls and lost 20 pounds, but she was miserable and gained the weight back. No please don't do it, just eat a healthy diet of at least 1200 calories and exercise


3-4 days a week.
Sounds like a really bad idea to me. I can see no benefit from this and you won't lose any weight permanently.
Let's think about this-- how healthy is it to drink lemon juice, syrup and pepper? I mean- really--- common sense!
I'm also considering the same cleanse. If you live on island you can get the book at Down to Earth our health food store. Why if I may ask are you considering the cleanse?





I was wondering if I would have problems because I'm senseitive to sugar levels, and the lack of protien? Please email me thanks!
I am considering it as well. I have heard a lot about it. Not as a diet but as a cleaning tool. I had heard this one guy has done it once a month for a while and lost a lot of weight.


I was wondering what the measurements are to make the drink? Anyone know...They were talking about it on my local news, but I missed all of the ingredients and the measurements.


I am not obese, nor really considered overweight, however, there are times that I feel totally bound up. After I quit smoking a few years ago, I gained about 20Lbs and have lost about 10 of them, but unsuccessful on those last 10-12. If I use an OTC or even a fiber tablet, I get upset stomach for a few days and cramping.


I drink plenty of fluids a day and most of the time I only eat veggies and or salad(not a steak man), but still am the same weight. I walk everyday about 1 1/2 miles, but I sit at a desk 8 1/2 hours a day as well.
i havent tried it but im about to, i dont think its bad. my friends sister did it, and she lost not too much but a good amount of weight. she said she wasnt craving any foods, and that it didnt make her wanting more, but idk im goin to try it with my friend to see what happpens, but i do not think its going to hurt you, as long as u drink water with it... i just want to start with it as a kinda motivation to eat healithier and exercise more :D
I have completed the cleanse twice in the past year (10 days each). The first time I lost a total of like, I'd say 22lbs. in that time and kept off about 18 of those 22 off. The second time I lost about 15 and kept off about 10 of those (most of it's water weight).





I'd suggest it, only if you have a lot of will-power. Especially for those negative people who are going to call you 'crazy' and don't understand that you are not 'starving' yourself, but you are doing this to cleanse out your system. While on the cleanse you are going to get all of your necessary nutrients through the lemon, syrup and cayenne. It really cleared my mind, body (and not to sound cliche' but) my soul.





It's main purpose it to clean out your system. That is why I did it, and I had spiritual purposes as well. The weight loss is just an extra benefit of it.





I'd suggest that you get the book if you don't already have it. It explains everything so well, and also has other remedies and recipes. I ordered mine from Barnes %26amp; Noble and it was $6.50


http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksea鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment