Monday, December 14, 2009

Women who receive oral sex, is it a cleansing thing to get her juices flowing?

I like giving this to my girlfriend and it seems that it also might have good thraputic qualities as well. It seems like a natural cleanse.Women who receive oral sex, is it a cleansing thing to get her juices flowing?
Dude, think about what you implying! Okay, say it is. If so, then everytime you go down on her you are getting a mouthfull of whatever it is cleaning out of her vagina...like maybe the last thing you deposited there??? It's theraputic in the sense that it relieves tension and relaxes her. Cleansing?? I suppose it would carry substances that were near her opening with it. Again...think about that...or not, cause I really don't want to think about it. I've given women hundreds of orgasms like that and now you're putting visuals in my head that I really don't need THANK YOU VERY MUCH! lol Whatever...doesn't matter...it's still my fav way to pleasure a woman!Women who receive oral sex, is it a cleansing thing to get her juices flowing?
i don't no if it is or not but I love it and so does he
Who cares, as long as it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment