Monday, December 21, 2009

Does Aloe Vera juice help with colitis? Also, has anynone tried Colon Cleansing formulas?

I have been suffering from colitis for 10 years. I am now 30 and I still get relapse that last a month or 2 months. I am trying to find a permanant cure if there is any. Its getting difficult to cope with it now that I have a 19 month old daughter.Does Aloe Vera juice help with colitis? Also, has anynone tried Colon Cleansing formulas?
no i'm sorry it does not really help with colitis, my dad has colitis as well, and is really bad, if you like when i see him again, i can ask him if you would like some ideas, but the best bet is what the doctors do for you, although they didn't do to well with my dad,


their r so many thing's out their to take, but some thing's may interfear with the other stuff you take, you really need to know and find out what you can and can not do, yes it's worth a try. i think try anything i wish their was a permanant sure for this, it is so cruel to have, as i have seen my dad go through the pain, and also, he has other things wrong with him so it don't help, but in the nursing home where i work, i have seen a few people with it, and they are doing ok, some have had this for something like 20 years , i'm sorry i can't help, but your not alone, i may not no your pain, but i no what my father tells me about his, and i try and relate to it the best way i can, so again im sorry i wish u well. cleaning out your system will not take your pain away , so please if you do, see the doctor first okDoes Aloe Vera juice help with colitis? Also, has anynone tried Colon Cleansing formulas?
I have found an amazing full body cleansing, replenishing, rejuvenating system that I have had great results with. This program is all natural.





If you would like more information please email me at bignlild@msn.com





or visit http://diamondd.infoseekdirect.com





www.isamovie.com
I don't know about aloe vera juice, but here is a link that describes a diet that will give relief:





http://drmcdougall.com/med_colitis2.html
Try this one - it's the one I use. www.dr.natura.com


Colonix and Detox
i think it does
Positivehealth.com





I just left this site and you need to look at it. Yes it does indicate that Aloe Vera juice will help colitis and bowel problems.





I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is recommended for auto immune disorders also (that's what RA is).





Look at this site and see what you think.





I Googled Aloe Vera Juice Benefits. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment