Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lemon juice, cayan pepper, and organic maple syrup cleanse?

I was trying this new cleanse a friend told me to do. I am supposed to do it for 10 days but i started throwing it up so I stopped. My friend told me to keep doing it but 10 days with no food seems unhealthy. I have had nothing but mixed information on this. Now I am just having a high in fiber juice three times a day with raw fruits and vegetables and I feel a lot better but If there is a doctor that can tell me what they know on this Lemonade cleanse I would really appreciate it. All my friends are not eating because someone said this cleanse was good for them. Is it?Lemon juice, cayan pepper, and organic maple syrup cleanse?
Please do not do the Master Cleanse / Lemon Detox. They guy who created it was not a doctor. He was a quack who was later indicted after people died from his ';treatments';.





What you don't know CAN kill you!





Please do your research first!





In 1984, Burroughs was found guilty of 2nd degree murder, which was later reduced to a criminal homicide, while one of his ';patients'; died under the treatment in his book. For more information, see:


People v. Burroughs


Supreme Court of California, 1984.


35 Cal.3d 824, 201 Cal.Rptr. 319, 678 P.2d 894.





Good luck!Lemon juice, cayan pepper, and organic maple syrup cleanse?
Cleanses are good because they release toxins from your body, however they are not necessarily safe. I tried the same cleanse that you are on and had such a horrible headache after the first day that I had to eat. It won't kill you to do it but it can make you physically ill for a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment