Thursday, December 17, 2009

The master cleanse - lemon juice fast?

have any of you ever done this? if so, how long did you do it for, and how did it go?The master cleanse - lemon juice fast?
well, this is actually my first day doing it, i plan on doing it for 5 days...trying to lose 10 lb. But, my friend went on it for 30 days and lost 65 lb. The first day she lost 4.5 lb. Its been 2 years and she hasnt gained any of the weight back...so its reaally cool. She didnt become unhealthy at all. She got hungry the first few days, but not severely. Good luck! :)The master cleanse - lemon juice fast?
Ew. Redi Whip sounds disgusting. D:





That would not be healthy at all (lemon juice diet). All that acid would really damage your stomach, throat...etc.





If you want to cleanse, just drink water and eat 2 cloves of (raw) garlic a day.





Even just adding raw garlic to a normal eating routine cleanses your body of parasites and other unwanted items.
Ivanna,





If you want some professional answers on colon cleanse that take a look at Dr Suzanne Gudakunst and her cleanse program. I found it and really got hooked on what she was saying. I tried the plan and have lost 50 pounds allready and it is still coming off and I feel great.


I posted what I found and how the program works on my blog at;


http://www.squidoo.com/SuzanneGudakunstR鈥?/a>





Take a look at it and see if it can help you,


Good Luck,
3 days it sucked


you should try the fat free redi whip diet (thats all you eat)


and its only 200 calories a can!

No comments:

Post a Comment