Monday, December 21, 2009

Will the 7 day cleansing formula from GNC get me clear of marijuana?

I have 10 days and I hate those instant drinks! I have very low body fat, so I usually get clean quickly anyhow.Will the 7 day cleansing formula from GNC get me clear of marijuana?
Marijuana radio recently tested a detox kit from detoxlabs.com, not only did they all pass the drug test experiment but they said it actually tastes pretty good. I would think that would work better than this.Will the 7 day cleansing formula from GNC get me clear of marijuana?
There is some speculation when it comes to GNC products, but from personal experience I can tell you it is very possible to get clean in ten days. Along with your product, drink lots of cranberry juice or anything rich in antioxidants. Also drink lots of water to flush yourself. Try to vigorously excercise in order to sweat which will burn away the THC metabolites that are stored in your fat cells. With this, you should easily be clean in ten days. Good luck :)
it all depends on how much you smoke it, for example, if you smoke pot 6 times a day, it will take longer for the THC to get out of your system; whereas, if you smoke pot once or twice a week, the THC will be out of your system within a day or two. (THC - active ingredient in marijuana)
Forget about them. Get some synthetic urine online, provided this isn't for the military or probation (they can watch you pee).

No comments:

Post a Comment