Thursday, December 17, 2009

Master cleanse / juice diet need help immune?

Before you read this dont judge, il just ignore answers that critise. Ok ive recently been on the master cleanse but i ate one meal a day instead of none. It was working fine for 7 days. Ive slowed down on loosing weight so decided to cut my one meal a day in to 2 half meals a day. half a meal at lunch and half a meal at dinner.... will this help me loose weight and fool my body??? And have you any other ideas? thanksMaster cleanse / juice diet need help immune?
If you know right diet information and method, diet is easy. If you are very serious, you should have fast diet method that works for you. I recommend you my diet method for you. I lost 14 pounds in 4 weeks and it was very fast. You can do it too. You can get more information at this site http://bit.ly/shdvb1365
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment