Friday, December 25, 2009

Anyone tried the acai berry and cleanse formulae?

hi ive seen lots of adverts for acai berry and also a cleanse formulae. supposedly you can lose 20 lbs a month. i would be happy with 10 lbs a month.


anyway have you tried them?


do they really work?


is it just a scam?Anyone tried the acai berry and cleanse formulae?
I hear it only cleanses out your bank account.Anyone tried the acai berry and cleanse formulae?
I tried it and it worked. Now before you go and write me off as a scam artist, just go and check my profile, I'm as normal as they come, in otherwords I'm not a 'promoter'. So here's the deal, Acai has different principals and properties that cause a person to lose weight, now how much you lose will vary from person to person and how long you actually use Acai. Acai also gives you an energy boost so that you can work out longer, burn more calories, therefore losing weight.





In my experience with Acai(used it for 6months-year) It works best with other ';cleansing'; supplements. My suggestion is using it with benefiber while going to the gym. Get on a treadmill and select ';Fat Burn'; or ';Cardio';. And afterwards go to the steam room it will do wonders for your body over all. Just a suggestion, I lost the most weight this way.





Acai is not a miracle pill, a safe miracle pill does not exist. However it works if you WORK for it and with it. You have to exercise with it and eat right, or else you won't lose a significant amount of weight. Acai is a weight loss aid, you have the real power.
I wouldn't use it. Not only is there no proof that it helps, the colon cleanse part can upset the delicate balance between the good bad bacteria %26amp; good bacteria in the colon.


It is a scam. All of those testimonies if you will notice have advertisement at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment