Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prune juice and colon cleanse?

I've heard about colon cleanses, especially the lemonade cleanse, and to be honest, I really do think its true. It's just that, when I asked my doctor, he said he had never heard of colon cleanses.





My parents are skeptical and I've been really frustrated lately. I have a really slow bowel movement and when I DO go, I feel like there is still more to pass. I always feel full and bloated and its so uncomfortable.





I've been drinking prune juice but am not sure which one is more effective - hot or cold? Does it really help constipastion?. Does anyone have any opinions on the Master Cleanse and any suggestions to solve my problem, besides eating more fibre and fruits? =\


Thanks much!Prune juice and colon cleanse?
Skip the colon cleanses - it's just an expensive enema. If you have to keep considering these, then do a search for ';perforated bowel';, and think what you might do to yourself.





Then go back to eating more fruit - 2-3 apples a day should help. Also, eat more veggies, and drink more water. 7-8 glasses a day will help things. If you're still constipated, see your doctor.Prune juice and colon cleanse?
prune juice does work. dont drink 12oz. of this and not be at home. eat more fruit, veggies. water is critical. are you doing weird diet stuff? no matter. my personal opinion is that colon cleanses are marketing ploys for chronic dieters. your colon is self cleaning. if it wasn,t, you,d be dead.
Drink a glass of WARM water every morning on a empty stomach. You can also add a teaspoon of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice to the warm water.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ppooop
go back to your doctor and let him prescribe you something
Many are skeptical still these days, but more and more folks are realizing it's just not healthy to carry around toxins in the colon/bowel just to have them re-absorb.





I'm a natural health practitioner and can honestly say I see so many folks with 'bowel' issues (most never want to talk about it unless you bring it up). Bottom line, is our bodies were made to go after every meal. Newborn babies do, animals do...its just when we start eating processed foods, drink less water and start the habit of 'holding' it in, that everything starts to slow down.





I use herbs to keep my colon cleansed. I do mini colon cleanses each month to keep things clean/clear. If prune juice works for you. Great...after all herbs are also only food and are doing the same thing, by encouraging the muscle of the bowel to re-train itself. Some herbs can be harsh and not to be used on a regular basis...but many help to get the body doing what it's supposed to do..and then you start going better on your own!





Keep researching..or feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment