Monday, December 21, 2009

What was your experience with the Arbonne facial cleansing formulas? They wrecked my skin!!!!!!?

I love them. It sounds like you had a reaction. Thank heavens for the 45 day return policy. Contact the Consultant who sold it to you or give Arbonne a call at 1-800-ARBONNE. I have used them for over 10 years and have sensitive skin. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.What was your experience with the Arbonne facial cleansing formulas? They wrecked my skin!!!!!!?
Too expensive. Overated. Broke my skin out.





Go buy Neutrogena.What was your experience with the Arbonne facial cleansing formulas? They wrecked my skin!!!!!!?
I've been hearing a lot about that lately...I was just curious but what did it do to your skin exactly. I work as a Rep for another naturally-based skin care product line and was just wondering. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment