Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has anyone ever tried a gall bladder cleanse involving olive oil & lemon juice to remove gall stones?

I've just been diagnosed with gall stones and have heard of this homopathic remedy to try instead of surgery. Anyone out there tried this and what were the results?Has anyone ever tried a gall bladder cleanse involving olive oil %26amp; lemon juice to remove gall stones?
You can drink olive oil by the gallon, and drink lemon juice until you turn yellow, but in no way will this affect gall stones. The olive oil will go through you like the other poster said, but the gall stones will stay put. Don't believe me? give it a try then come back and give me 10 points.Has anyone ever tried a gall bladder cleanse involving olive oil %26amp; lemon juice to remove gall stones?
No I haven't tried the homopathic remedy but I am an Ultrasound Tech and I had a patient who tried it and came back for another exam and guess what???..... She still had gallstones. The only way to get rid of them is to have the gallbladder removed. Which I have had done and it's a piece of cake.
I tried it. If you do it, stay close to the toilet. You'll be running. Don't know if it really cleaned the stones out as I never got checked. But haven't had any problems/





Maybe you might want to try this. Drink the juice of fresh lemon (8oz glass) 3-4 times a day for at least 14 days, You'll acquire a taste for it.





That'll get rid of any calcium deposits, spurs, stones, etc. including plaque in the artieries.





Got gall bladder stones? Cut back on the ice cream
I do have friend who have done it with success. I, unfortunately, had surgery and regret it -- continual problems with digestion for the past 9 years.





The thing is -- unless you deal with the ROOT of the problem, your stones will probably come back.





http://www.mercola.com/2000/jan/9/gallbl鈥?/a>





http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/gall鈥?/a>





http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/13/gall_鈥?/a>
the only way to get rid of gallstones without surgery is to take bile salts, which you'll have to go to your doctor to get. Olive oil is going to do nothing but shoot threw you like a bat out of hell and lemon juice will go threw you like lemonade! Oily and acidic things increase your risk of gallstones are you trying to achieve a double negative here? goodluck!
I have. I've done it. You need to use it with apple juice. You do an apple juice fast for 24 hours, then drink olive oil and lemon juice and it helps the body to pass the stones. 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice after 24 hours of fasting drinking only apple juice. The apple juice softens the stones and the olive oil causes the gall bladder to eject the softened stones. I got rid of several and the pain that I was having stopped.





You need to change your diet and get rid of dairy products, yes, including yogurt. Eat plenty of green leafy veggies and stay away from highly processed foods.





Best of luck to you!
It works! But one flush won't remove all the stones. Many need several flushes.





Check out Curezone.com. There is a liver flush forum. Lots of great info there. Read all the R (recommended) and RN (recommended newsletter) posts. A clean diet and liver/gallbladder flushing is much better than surgery.
I have tried it. I would rather go cleansing using this way than going through surgery on my gall bladder.





For all kinds of recipes and tips on cleansing, I refer to this free newsletter site http://www.detox-cleansing-diet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment