Monday, December 21, 2009

(Serious Question) Can a Nutritionist or Pharmacist please answer my question about Cleansing Formula?

I am 16 years old and for the past year I've suffered from constipation problems. I literally go about once every two weaks and I have tried laxatives, herbal teas such as Tea Manazul and Ballerina Tea, and they helped for a while but now have no effect on my system.


I haven't gotten time to visit my doctor beacuse i'm busy with schoolwork and my part time job, but anyways my sister just recently bought: GNC Preventive Nutrition庐 Cleansing Formula and I'm a bit skeptic about it. Should i take the pills while constipated? Will they really have effect? Is my age appropriate? Are there any symptoms or future consequences in the lookout? Please i need to know if i should take this product. Thanks in advanced, help is appreciated.








http://www.gnc.com/sm-gnc-preventive-nutrition-cleansing-formula--pi-2134095.html(Serious Question) Can a Nutritionist or Pharmacist please answer my question about Cleansing Formula?
I recommend you consult with a gastroenterologist. You've been self-treating yourself for the past year with no results... you managed the symptoms but didn't address what's been causing your constipation. Using a cleanse isn't the answer either. It may or may not help. You need professional help to determine why you're getting constipated. A few times is one thing, but for the past year? That's not normal and needs to get checked out.(Serious Question) Can a Nutritionist or Pharmacist please answer my question about Cleansing Formula?
I agree with Dr. K. You need to visit a gastroenterologist. You don't want to put unnecessary products into your body. I'm thinking this supplement is for adults (18+) and I'm sure there are side effects. You were right about being skeptical, I wouldn't take it.
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment