Monday, December 21, 2009

Does the dual action colon cleanse formula really work?

what is the best way to cleanse your colon?Does the dual action colon cleanse formula really work?
I haven't used the dual action cleanse. The one I prefer is Herbal Fiberblend. It's a powdered herb and fiber combo. It doesn't taste very good (I mix it with grape juice to make it easier), but it really works great.





Obviously, eating right is the best choice for anyone, but even with that we tend to accumulate a lot of toxins, etc., in our system from a variety of sources. I think a yearly cleanse is a good healthy idea. This particular cleanse gets rid of any parasites you may have picked up along the way, too. :-)





If you decide to go with a colon cleansing product, be sure to drink plenty of water. You won't get as good results if you don't.Does the dual action colon cleanse formula really work?
what is the best way? As gross (and uncomfortable) as it sounds...getting a colonic works best. I've tried the dual action crap (no pun intended lol) in the past, and all it did was give me terrible gas and keep me anchored to the bathroom 24/7.
You don't need it if you eat correctly, and I don't mean diet, I mean healthy.





Lots of fruits veggies, whole grains, lean protein, low fat dairy, lots of water and exercise.





Colon cleansers are a temporary fix. Eating healthy will keep you ';clean';. Stay away from processed foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment