Monday, December 21, 2009

ISAGENIX 9Day Cleanse Food Questions: Can I still have green tea w/Soy Milk and Vegetable juice (vs.salads)?

I'm starting the IsaGenix 9 Day Cleanse and I have a couple of questions in regards to the food that I should/should not eat.





On Cleanse days, I know if I get hungry I can eat a small green salad. Would I be able to drink low-sodium vegetable juice instead? I'm not sure because it is 'processed'.





I usually drink approximately 2 cups of green tea with soy milk everyday. Would I still be able to have that on my shake days? what about the Cleanse days without soy milk?





TIA!ISAGENIX 9Day Cleanse Food Questions: Can I still have green tea w/Soy Milk and Vegetable juice (vs.salads)?
Hi there





Firstly, congratulations on using the Isagenix 9 Day Cleanse.





One of the primary reasons why the program suggests having a small green salad or nuts is because they have fibre. The fibre allows the bowels to function better plus it also make you feel fuller for longer.





If you were only drinking the juice, you would more than likely feel hungry again after only about 30 minutes.





I would suggest that if this your first 9 Day Cleanse, then try to stick to the recommendations as much as possible. Once you know how your body acts in regard to the program, you can mix things up a little.





The green tea is great and you should be drinking that all the time but I would recommend not adding the soy-milk. Try getting some green tea with toasted rice. It is a Japanese blend but readily available in Asian supermarkets. This tea with rice just has a much nicer and smoother taste than plain green tea.





If you have any questions or concerns, ask the person you purchased the product from.





If they cannot give you the answers you are seeking, then please contact me through the link provided.





Regards





LawrieISAGENIX 9Day Cleanse Food Questions: Can I still have green tea w/Soy Milk and Vegetable juice (vs.salads)?
YES you can have some veggie juice on your cleanse days, try to go for an organic brand to help eliminate preservatives etc..





Caffeine Free tea of any flavor is great to have anytime with your Isagenix program. If you can go without the soy milk that's better, but a little bit won't impact your results much.





Good Luck with your cleanse
  • golf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment