Monday, December 21, 2009

I have purchased 420 formula body cleanse so i can pass my drug test tom..when should i start drinking it?

if i drink it tonight, will i be good for tom morning? or should i wait to drink it a few hours before the drug test? *i also stopped smoking 2 days ago n im a medium userI have purchased 420 formula body cleanse so i can pass my drug test tom..when should i start drinking it?
Drink it now, tomorrow morning, during the test, whenever you want. Pretty much no chance of beating the test. Good luck. You'll need it.I have purchased 420 formula body cleanse so i can pass my drug test tom..when should i start drinking it?
'; can't do the time'; In this case the test ';don't do the crime.';


As much as I hate doing this: call 420 formula body cleanse hotline @ 1-800-728-5360.


I am sure they can tell you when to take it.
Drink it now. Once it detoxes your body, you'll stay that way until you


blaze again.





Good luck!
The sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment